One of the design goals for Steelcase's Scoop Stool was to avoid competing with the architecture of a space. Inspired by a grain scoop, this casual stool is a perfect compliment to a drafting studio or any home office with a high work table.
- Fresh, modern barstool design
- Durable, cleanable, and built to last
- Sodium white or cobblestone black plastic seat and platinum metallic painted steel wire frame
- Ships fully assembled, ready to use out of the box
- Soft plastic glides for use on any floor
Welded steel wire frame, molded plastic seat, molded plastic glides.
Overall: 33" h x 23" w x 22" d
Seat height from floor: 28.75"
Seat width: 17"
Functional seat depth: 13.5"
Foot bar height: 12.75"
Steelcase creates products that are good for people, and good for the world. Their products and operations are designed around a commitment to reduce climate change, reinforced by sustainable practices across our value chain.
Their Sustainable Design framework ensures our products are designed with consideration of life cycle thinking and cradle-to-cradle principles:
- Source materials responsibly
- Minimize global warming and other life cycle impacts
- Ensure material health
- Enable end-of-use strategies