Smart Furniture accepts all major credit cards and debit cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover). We also accept checks and money orders. For the fastest delivery and most convenient ordering, we recommend using a credit card, Paypal, Affirm, or ApplePay to secure your purchase.
You will be charged for your order when you place your order. Please note that charges can take 1-2 business days to fully process for most major credit cards. Please contact us in advance for any special billing requests.
- Residential customers: We accept personal checks from individuals. However, your personal check must clear our bank prior to your order being processed. There is a $20 charge on all returned checks.
- Business customers: We accept checks, money orders, cash, Paypal, Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover Cards. We require credit information and prepayment on all orders. There is a $20 charge for any returned check.
We also accept payments via PayPal, Google Checkout, Amazon Payments, and PriceWaiter, Affirm, and ApplePay. Listed below are how each of these payment methods authorize and charge your credit card:
- PayPal: Payments through PayPal both authorize and charge to your credit card when you place your order.
- PriceWaiter: Payments through PriceWaiter authorize and charge to your credit card or PayPal account when you place your order.
- Amazon Payments:Payments through Amazon Pay both authorize and charge to your credit card when you place your order.
- ApplePay: ApplyPay orders will be charged at the time of the order.
- Affirm: All Affirm orders are approved through their system. They will take care of sending the monthly bills. Please note that Affirm is a 3rd party entity, and they handle all credit checks, finance terms, and re-payment.