Since 1984, BDI has been dedicated to creating uniquely functional, beautifully streamlined, and rigorously executed furniture.
How do I know which cabinet is right for me?
Consider how many items you will be storing. Do you have a soundbar, gaming system, DVD player, speakers, or other items you intend to store inside your cabinet? Also, it's important to consider your TV size when ordering a cabinet.
What are some features of BDI cabinets?
- Tinted glass, louvered and perforated doors allow remote signals to pass through unobstructed.
- Excellent ventilation - BDI has built-in ventilation that promotes airflow with vented doors, shelves, and back and bottom panels.
- Many BDI cabinets feature hidden casters that make it easy for one person to move the cabinet around. A leveler enables you to lift the cabinet off its wheels and prevent rolling while in use.
- Integrated wire management keeps connections neat & hidden. There is also easy access to the rear component via removable panels.
- Adjustable shelves allow setup changes as needed.
How quickly can I receive my cabinet?
In-stock cabinets ship in as quickly as 1-2 business days.
What is the sound quality when a speaker is stored inside the cabinet?
Excellent. Speakers can be hidden out of sight inside many BDI cabinets, yet they provide full-range sound. Sound passes through louvered or perforated door panels with ease. Shelf pins with rubber o-rings keep vibration to a minimum, preventing rattling shelves and component disruption as well.
What is your best-selling BDI cabinet?
One of our most popular options is the Corridor 7129 Quad Cabinet. It is offered in 3 beautiful finishes - Charcoal, Chocolate Stained Walnut, or Natural Walnut. It can be used as an attractive storage credenza in a dining room or hallway, or as the center of your compact media set-up. A durable satin-etched tempered glass top provides a soft, smooth look that is scratch and fingerprint resistant.